Preparing for Your Visit
- We kindly ask that all patients check-in for their initial consultation 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment to complete the new patient paperwork.
- To expedite the process, patients can access the new patient forms via the links on this site and bring them with.
- Please present paperwork along with insurance card (if applicable) and photo ID to the front desk staff.
- If any testing related to the visit was previously done (such as CT scans, X-rays, operative reports from previous surgery, pathology reports, etc.), kindly submit these items to the front desk upon check-in.
- If there are questions related to registration, please reach out to the office at 312-695-6022, during regular office hours: 8am-5pm CST.