A proper diet and exercise routine are critical to staying healthy, but may not be able to spot tone targeted areas ofthe body. With the help of board-certified plastic surgeon Marco Ellis, y can now enjoy the figure you have always wanted. Dr. Ellis offers a wide range of
body contouring procedures designed to eliminate unwanted fat and skin and create more beautiful body contours.
Meet Leading Body Contouring Surgeon Marco Ellis
Dr. Ellis has quickly earned a reputation as one of Chicago’s most sought-after body contouring surgeons. After receiving his medical degree from Harvard, he trained under some of the country’s finest leaders in plastic surgery and was certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Through association with prestigious organizations such as the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Ellis stays up-to-date with all industry advances in technique and technology.
Dr. Ellis has differentiated himself from his peers by combining superb surgical technique with a warm, friendly bedside manner. Patients often remark about how positive and productive their experiences are with Dr. Ellis. Many patients’ only regret is that they didn’t pursue surgery sooner.
When Dr. Ellis is not changing his patients’ lives with plastic surgery, he is teaching and mentoring the next generation of plastic surgeons through faculty positions at the University of Illinois, Chicago, and Northwestern University.
Your Body Contouring Surgery with Dr. Ellis
Dr. Ellis offers several types of body contouring surgery in Chicago, including the following:
- Liposuction, the gold standard of body fat removal. Often used to sculpt the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, neck and chin, liposuction eliminates unwanted fat and creates a flatter and firmer body contour. The procedure is performed using a cannula (a thin, hollow tube) and gentle suction.
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), which is popular among mothers and men and women that have lost a lot of weight and have loose skin and fat in the midsection. Through a horizontal incision on the lower abdomen, Dr. Ellis eliminates loose skin and excess fat. He also repairs abdominal muscles that have stretched or separated. The result is a flatter stomach and a narrower waistline.
- Body lift surgery, which is intended for individuals that have lost a lot of weight, either through diet and exercise or bariatric surgery, and are left with folds of loose tissue and excess skin. Traditional body lift surgery focuses on improving the torso, including the abdomen, back and buttocks. Patients are left with a more proportional appearance and smoother body contours.
- Arm lift surgery, which improves the appearance of flabby upper arms with loose skin. Dr. Ellis creates an incision in the armpit, extending down the back of the arms, and removes loose skin and fat. He tightens the underlying tissues for a firmer and more toned arm contour.
- Thigh lift surgery, which reshapes the upper thighs. Through incisions in the groin, Dr. Ellis removes excess skin and fat and tightens the underlying tissues. The thighs look more toned after surgery.
Finding the Right Treatment Plan for Your Needs
Dr. Ellis is a natural born problem solver who is committed to finding an individualized solution to every patient’s needs. He will sit down with you to discuss your specific areas of concern and identify your body contouring goals. After learning more about the results you hope to achieve, Dr. Ellis will lay out an appropriate plan of action. It may include a single standalone procedure or the combination of two or more procedures. He will explain the benefits and potential risks of the recommended treatment, and help you make informed decisions about your care.
Book a Body Contouring Consultation with Dr. Ellis
For more information about body contouring surgery with Dr. Ellis, please call or email Northwestern Plastic Surgery today and request a consultation.